Milwaukee Public School Day Well-Being Challenge Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: UnitedHealthcare located at 9700 Health Care Lane, Minnetonka, MN 55343.
2. ADMINSTRATOR: Zig.marketing, LLC located at 812 Huron Road, Suite 840, Cleveland, OH 44115.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The UnitedHealthcare Milwaukee Public School Day Well-Being Challenge Sweepstakes (the ‘Sweepstakes’) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and are students in the Milwaukee Public School System (Kindergarten through grade 8) and have the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate at the time of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of the Sponsor (as defined below), members of the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and their respective spouse, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether or not related thereto) of each such persons, as well as officers, directors and employees of Sponsor’s parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies and its advertising and promotional agencies, including Zig.marketing, LLC (the “Administrator”) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all Federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the United States and the District of Columbia, or where prohibited by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator (collectively the “Promotional Entities”), which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on November 6, 2017 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (‘ET’) and ends on November 21, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the ‘Entry Period’). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will be disqualified.
6. ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit www.MPSDayChallenge.com A student may enter the Sweepstakes by having his or her parent or legal guardian submit the form on the website. Each student is limited to one entry as determined by his/her first and last name and school they provide on the entry form.
For entry into the Sweepstakes without completing the action above, send the student’s first and last name, mailing address, school, and parent/legal guardian first and last name on an index card to Zig Marketing, UnitedHealthcare Milwaukee Public School Day Sweepstakes, c/o Mike Smith, 812 Huron Road, Suite 840, Cleveland, Ohio 44115. Entries must be enclosed in an envelope with entrant's name and return address placed on the front left hand corner of envelope. All mail entries must be postmarked by November 21, 2017 and received by November 24, 2017 to be eligible for sweepstakes drawing. No mechanically reproduced or computer-generated entries allowed.
Entries that are incomplete or that contain errors, trademarks/logos (other than UnitedHealthcare), or inappropriate/derogatory/defamatory, language, images or profanity will be disqualified. Promotional Entities not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, altered, or destroyed entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed as proof of receipt by Promotional Entities. If at any time an entrant wishes to have their entry deleted and no longer be entered in the Sweepstakes, the entrant should contact the Administrator of the Sweepstakes at the address in Section 14 of these Official Rules.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: PRIZE WINNER: One (1) winner will be drawn at 12:00:00, noon (EST) on November 27, 2017 by the Administrator at random, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner through his/her school principal within 24 hours after the applicable drawing. Potential winner must provide street address within five (5) days of being contacted by Sponsor in order for Sponsor to send prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to make contact, or potential winner does not provide street address within five (5) days of being notified, potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner at random from all eligible entries received.
8. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: Except where prohibited, the potential winner once contacted may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the ‘Affidavit/Release’), within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, such potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner.
9. PRIZES: PRIZE WINNERS (2): The student prize winner will have the option to receive 4 tickets to a home Marquette Men’s Basketball game or 4 VIP tickets to Marquette Coaches radio show at Dave & Busters. One (1) basketball tickets prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $240.00. In addition, the student prize winner’s school will be awarded a Visa® $2,000.00 cash gift card to be used for playground or physical education equipment. The student’s school prize will be awarded/delivered to the principal of the student’s school. One (1) student’s school prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $2,000.00. The approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes is: $2,240.00 USD. An entrant may only win one (1) prize throughout the entire Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any applicable Federal, state or local taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. No prize substitutions, cash substitutions, or transfers permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion; prizes may not be assigned prior to being awarded to winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is not available. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her state of jurisdiction, any prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up until the time of impairment. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. ‘Authorized account holder’ is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; (f) inability to access the Sponsor’s website; (g) transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (h) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Minnesota; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees or other expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: For all winners’ names, available after January 1, 2018, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Zig.marketing, LLC, UnitedHealthcare Milwaukee Public School Day Sweepstakes. c/o Mike Smith, 812 Huron Road Suite 840, Cleveland, Ohio 44115. Requests must be received by January 6, 2018.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Visa®. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Visa®. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa®.